FEATURE 2024 Wishlist Survey

I’m a scardy (spelling?) cat when it comes to backing in. Accept my garage… I’m almost a pro. And auto park scares me even more 😅. Like whhhhyyyyyyyy can’t Luci auto park with no cars on either side!!!!???!!!!
I'm the same way. Not scared to back into a parking spot, but just not very good at it and very slow. Except my garage, which I have to do every day.

Whats the point? For over 2 years the number one request is the ability to use the Cameras as a dash cam and sentry security. You mean in over 2 years they could not get this done? I am loosing hope and starting to think about selling my AGT. Still waiting for all the Dream Drive promises also and its starting to feel like I bought another early Tesla.

Fellow Lucid enthusiast, the 2024 Wishlist Survey has gone live! We will run this one for a few weeks and then report the results to Lucid! Enjoy!

“Shop Manual” with info and instructions on routine maintenance that could be accomplished by owners, e.g., topping off the coolant.

Having just found an available air to get the 5000k bonus, i wish there was a way to search for all cars available NOW nationwide on the lucid website instead of having to input the zipcode of each studio.

I'm the same way. Not scared to back into a parking spot, but just not very good at it and very slow. Except my garage, which I have to do every day.
If you back into your garage, it's just as easy to back into a parking spot. Try a few times with no cars around. The backup camera is really good and provides a clear view of where your car is heading. The surround view provides the rest to accurately backup park.

Whats the point? For over 2 years the number one request is the ability to use the Cameras as a dash cam and sentry security. You mean in over 2 years they could not get this done? I am loosing hope and starting to think about selling my AGT. Still waiting for all the Dream Drive promises also and it’s starting to feel like I bought another early
It doesn’t matter what the wishlist is on this forum, which represents less than 2% of all owners. That does not mean that Lucid is not listening. Take it from me, I created the wish list and have spoken directly to Lucid about it and hope some or even all of items will show up in our car or future models.

That said, there was never a dashcam or sentry mode promised or even teased by Lucid. As I’ve said before: buy a car that already has the features you want, not the ones you hope for. I also agree with you that I wish for more features in Dream Drive Pro. But, I understand that they are a growing company and trying their best to create several new models and support the Air simultaneously. I think if we all just step back and enjoy the car for what it is, not what we wish it could be, we will be much happier.

If you have indeed lost hope as you indicate in your post, my suggestion is you sell the car and purchase one that already has all the features you desire.

Back