Automatic aftermarket TPMS registration tip with 2.1.52

If your car ever had the 21s on it, it would work. For example, mine lets me pick between the 19s and 21s, but that’s because I had used both and both had been setup previously. Mine doesn’t show the 20s because I’ve never had them on the car.
My car has never had the 21” tires until I put them on for the first time at Discount Tire. One of the previous updates enabled that feature.

My car has never had the 21” tires until I put them on for the first time at Discount Tire. One of the previous updates enabled that feature.
I know they added the feature, and I’ve used it, but I thought that Lucid had to register the TPMS first? I wonder why mine doesn’t show the 20s as an option then…

I know they added the feature, and I’ve used it, but I thought that Lucid had to register the TPMS first? I wonder why mine doesn’t show the 20s as an option then…
Because you've got a DE, which only has 19s and 21s as wheel options? I'm pretty sure I had all 3 wheel options when I checked one time, but I won't have my car for a bit to double check.

Because you've got a DE, which only has 19s and 21s as wheel options? I'm pretty sure I had all 3 wheel options when I checked one time, but I won't have my car for a bit to double check.
Ohhhh that may be it

They put back my after markets 20s I switched the settings to 20 inch drive around a bit and TPMs came back online so no extra appointment needed so I proved 2 sets of TPMs work even an after market set
IMG_6940.jpeg

Back