Lucid Connected Home Charging Station speed

How did you get the electric company to come out and upgrade the line?
It was part of the service upgrade from 80 to 200 amp service, it didn't occur until about a week after the interior work and inspection. The electrician couldn't do it because the line is owned by the electric company. Idk state and local laws, but i'd assumed this is required when upgrading service.

It was part of the service upgrade from 80 to 200 amp service, it didn't occur until about a week after the interior work and inspection. The electrician couldn't do it because the line is owned by the electric company. Idk state and local laws, but i'd assumed this is required when upgrading service.
That all checks out, the surprising part is that a utility company actually did what you asked them to do.

That all checks out, the surprising part is that a utility company actually did what you asked them to do.

Yeah, this was really my question lol

Thank you for the update!

Did the same 3 years ago upgrading from 50 amp to 200 amp service. Rather painless. O&R shut off power, new lines were run and service restored. Everything just as scheduled. Power was off for maybe 2 hours.

Back