Lucid versus Porsche versus Tesla!

Every time I watch one of these one or two hour-plus videos from Out of Spec Motoring, I find myself totally rapt. They’re completely gripping!
Or maybe I have a functional attention span after all.

I was told to put videos and reviews in, er the videos and reviews section. So I always check first, in the appropriate section if not present prior.
I usually post stuff in "members only forum" because I've realized over the last year that anything posted outside of that section, where people give opinions, compare cars, or are even critical of Lucid here... Winds up on some news headline article and taken out of context and then made public as bad PR for Lucid. There's a bunch of lurkers in these forums, so whenever I think there may be controversial discussions, I post the topic in that section of the Forum.

I usually post stuff in "members only forum" because I've realized over the last year that anything posted outside of that section, where people give opinions, compare cars, or are even critical of Lucid here... Winds up on some news headline article and taken out of context and then made public as bad PR for Lucid. There's a bunch of lurkers in these forums, so whenever I think there may be controversial discussions, I post the topic in that section of the Forum.

Oh I see. You get them everywhere unfortunately. I've been on and off boards for 20 years of all different descriptions. The only thing I will say is when Bugatti went over 300MPH the opposing factions or fangirls went nuts. Then the SSC fiasco and fast forwards two years.

I'm done. So you do right.

Back