Tire Rack and EV tires test.

I'm looking forward to the fruits of California's planned mandatory tire efficiency grading and reporting, similar to what is currently done in the EU, Japan, and Canada.

Attachments

• TN248639_20230202T095700_Draft Framework of California’s Replacement Tire Efficiency Program.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 116
It's not clear to me what sizes they have. I'm hoping for a good EV all season tire to replace the summer tires that will come with my 20" wheels when I get my Touring.
SmartSelect_20230204_220559_Chrome.jpg

Unfortunately, the 20s are out of luck here. They do have the correct sizes for the 19s and 21s though.

Of course, I can't find anyone that carries them online, so may need to reach out to America's Tire or Tire Rack.

It's not clear to me what sizes they have. I'm hoping for a good EV all season tire to replace the summer tires that will come with my 20" wheels when I get my Touring.
Same here but for my 21's.

View attachment 9421
Unfortunately, the 20s are out of luck here. They do have the correct sizes for the 19s and 21s though.

Of course, I can't find anyone that carries them online, so may need to reach out to America's Tire or Tire Rack.
Darn, I am also looking for 20 all weather

The MXM4's are standard equipment for some Tesla cars as range-oriented all-seasons. Excellent all-around tire.

The Hancook Ion's sound like a good option for me to swap out the summer Pirelli's on the Aero Blade 21's.
I had the Hancock on my Taycan 4S and I found them to do everything well. Quiet, good steering feel, and good handling characteristics.

Back